Who we are
All Parents and Citizens Associations are established under the School Education Act 1999 for the purpose of supporting a strong government school system for the benefit of all students.
The Port Kennedy Primary School Parents and Citizens Association consists of parents and guardians of children attending the school, and other interested persons over the age of 18 who have paid an annual subscription.
The primary functions of the Port Kennedy Primary School P&C are to:
- Encourage parents to participate developing the school’s educational policy.
- Develop parent participation and involvement in the school.
- Be the forum for parents to discuss ideas pertaining to the school community and gathering opinions.
- Promote and support communication and cooperation within the school community and to bring educational matters to the attention of the wider community.
- Have representation on the School Council.
- Provide extra amenities for the benefit of school students through fundraising activities.
- Organise school and community events such as Discos, Fetes and Colour Runs.
The P&C and is a great way to connect with the school and your child’s education by meeting with a group of active parents – who all enjoy a good laugh!
We look forward to seeing you at P&C in 2023.
How to join
We welcome new members.
To contact us please:
- email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- leave a message at the front desk
Association Committee Members
|Vice President||Jason Strydom|
|Fundraising Co-ordinator||Susan Pairama|
|Uniform Shop Co-ordinator||Angie Hart|
|Canteen Co-ordinator||Pato Worboys|