Enrolment Information

For further information regarding enrolments in a WA Public School please visit; How to enrol – a step by step guide – Department of Education

Please download our APPLICATION FOR ENROLMENT form. It must be signed and dated by the legal Parent or Caregiver and submitted with the following documents;

  • Birth certificate.
  • Immunisation History Statement (dated within two months, available from the MyGov website).
  • Proof of address (driver’s license, current rental or rates notice, recent utility bill; gas, water or electric).
  • If both parents are born overseas; copy of passport, citizenship or visa sub class number.
  • Any current Family Court Orders, Violence Restraining Orders or parenting plans registered with the Family Court/Law Courts should also be made available at the time of enrolment.

To view a map with the street names within our school’s catchment area please click here.